Together Everyone Achieves More
Growing a healthy independent insurance agency takes fortitude. You need a vision for the future, a plan to get there and resolve for the journey. At General Partners, we are not interested in ownership or controlling your agency, our goal is to help your agency thrive by working in partnership with our core carrier-partners to increase your revenues, profits, and agency value. We are proud of our simple model that works; allowing our Members to partner with a proven, professional and trusted organization without sacrificing independence.
• Independence - Even though we work together as a cluster, you maintain 100% ownership of your agency, book of business, producer codes and commissions.
• Carrier and Vendor Access – Through GP we are able to represent more companies by spreading the production requirements across all of our agencies. Furthermore, we have built relationships with several industry related vendors for our members to take advantage of.
• Increased Earnings – By aggregating premium volumes and loss ratios, we are able in increase commissions, contingencies and access preferred agency contract benefits.
• Carrier Stability – Utilizing the cluster model, companies are more accommodating when it comes to individual productions requirements and loss ratios; thereby minimizing the potential of carrier appointment cancelations.
• Intellectual Capital - We coordinate industry trends, markets and operational information with our agencies. Our members can share ideas of what works, and just as importantly, what does not without the fear of competitive reprisal.
• Perpetuation and Legacy Planning - At the time you wish to move, sell or merge your agency; we are able to assist in finding the right buyer as well as providing the tools necessary for a seamless transition.